Thursday, July 26, 2007

The Doctor of Demise...?

I just got a package in the mail from Medallion Press. It contained two T-shirts. They had my face on them.

Or a version of my face, a stylized artistic representation, you might say.

The shirts look cool. They’re solid black with a bloody handprint on the front that holds a Medallion Press logo. The back promotes my signings as well as the two other authors appearing at The Festival of Fear, Gary Frank and Joseph Laudati.

It is a weird thing though, to see your face on a shirt. I’m told that Medallion has had banners made up to hang in the convention center, one of which has me dubbed “The Doctor of Demise” -- which is also a little surreal.

There's a picture of the back of the T-shirt on the bottom of this blog page. It bills the three of us as Masters of the Macabre.

No comments: