Thursday, July 26, 2007

Festival of Fear, Part II

My last post discussed The Festival of Fear next month in Toronto, but I realize that I didn’t mention where or when that’s happening.

The details (and some cool promotional artwork from Medallion Press) are up on my main site, but I’ll put it down here too.

Rue Morgue’s Festival of Fear will be held at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre from Friday August 24th to Sunday August 26th. The Convention Centre is located at 225 Front St., right by the CN Tower and the stadium that I think is now called the Rogers Centre, but Rue Morgue’s website still has it as the Skydome.

I'm scheduled to sign copies of The Lucifer Messiah on Friday from 5-6, Saturday from 1-3 and Sunday from 12-1.

Also appearing at the Festival are George Romero of The Dawn of the Dead fame, Malcolm McDowell from A Clockwork Orange and Sean Astin -- Samwise Gamgee from the The Lord of the Rings.

No comments: